On May 25, 2018, Poland and the European Union adopted the General Data Protection Regulation. Its full name is the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Personal data is also protected by the Act on Personal Data Protection of 10 May 2018.
The main assumption of the GDPR is protection of the rights and freedoms of natural persons against illegal and unauthorized processing of their personal data.
The controller of the website Bydgoszcz Miasto Muzyki (Bydgoszcz the Music City) is the Municipal Culture Center in Bydgoszcz, 12-14 Marcinkowskiego Street, 85-056 Bydgoszcz, represented by its Director, Marzena Matowska, e-mail: email@example.com.
The Municipal Culture Center appointed the Data Protection Inspector, who can be contacted at the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The website Bydgoszcz Miasto Muzyki does not process your personal data. Data gathered on this website is data in daily log books (i.e. information on events and activities on the website, thanks to which the website controller has a possibility of tracking statistics and operating it in view of correct and safe functioning).
- User data of the website Bydgoszcz Miasto Muzyki is not identified or associated with specific persons who visit the website.
- User data of the website Bydgoszcz Miasto Muzyki is not transferred to third parties. Access to data in daily log books is granted only to a person authorized to administer the service and network of the Municipal Culture Center in Bydgoszcz.
- Data contained in daily log books will be stored for an indefinite time. It is related to the possibility of its use as a support material to analyze information resulting from user movements on the website Bydgoszcz Miasto Muzyki. This information will be used only for statistical purposes (regarding, among others, the most interesting content), to improve operation of the website (for instance, information on errors or possible attempts of hacking on the website) and information on Internet browsers used to search the website Bydgoszcz Miasto Muzyki.
- When you recognize that the Municipal Culture Center processes your personal data in noncompliance with the GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory body– the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Polish abbrev. UODO). A complaint to the UODO can be filed in writing, by e-mail or verbally in the seat of the Office.